Yoga Schedule & Registration
healcode_widget_id = "a98697xuxo";
healcode_widget_name = "schedules";
healcode_widget_type = "mb";
// Healcode Schedule Widget for Evolution Physical Therapy and Yoga Studio Inc. : One Week Class Schedule
Outdoor, Indoor, Online, oh my! We will admit, it is a confusing time navigating the policies of different businesses as we move from a place of isolation back to being in community with one another. We have multiple ways for you to participate in a yoga or fitness classes. We put together this guide to help you know what to expect when attending a class at our various locations.
[expand title=”Outdoor Classes”]
All sites offer ample room for social distancing. Masks optional for outdoor classes. Please check in with staff prior to setting up for class.
Please read below for important information on attending classes.
- Class sizes limited to 18 for local parks and 30 for Sailing Center classes. Students must pre-register online. Help us facilitate a smooth, contact-less check-in.
- Maintain social distancing
- Check-in with Staff before proceeding to class
- Mask Guidelines – Following current state guidelines, masks are optional for outdoor, distanced settings.
- BYOP–Bring your own props
- Yoga on the Lake at the Lake Champlain Community Sailing Center: Enter through the Sailing Center parking lot. Metered parking is available. Parking is free in the mornings. Follow this link for directions. Please do not use Sailing Center parking spots.
- Yoga at Oakledge Park: As you enter Oakledge Park, take a right onto the bike path. We will be set-up between the paddleboard rentals and earth clock. Look for our flag.
- Yoga on the Lake Classes will be held on the Sailing Center dock when weather permits. Class will be held on the open air deck of the Sailing Center in case of rain or choppy waters. Class will be held rain or shine.
- Yoga at Oakledge Park classes will be cancelled in the event of rain. Those signed up for class will be contacted.
We look forward to seeing you for another season of Yoga on the Lake and Yoga in the Park.
Sign Up for Classes.
[expand title=”In-studio / 20 Kilburn Classes”]We have been enjoying reintegrating our in-studio classes and seeing you in-person. The safety of our community and staff is of utmost importance. We take into consideration input from our community and staff, CDC guidelines, current Covid levels in our community, and our space allowances. If you would prefer to take class from home or are not fully classes, many of our classes are available livestream or outdoors. We are grateful for the technology that helps to keep us connected during these uncertain times.
Covid vaccination verification and masking are required for in-studio classes. This is the best way for us to help protect our staff and community. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about our studio plans.
Here is what you can expect for in-studio classes.
- Vaccination verification*, bring your card to your first studio class and we will verify your vaccination in our system. *Fully vaccinated means that you are two weeks out from your last Covid 19 shot.
- Pre-register! Limited spaces to allow for distancing. There are 12 in-studio spots available per class.
- Masks required while in the building and during class.
- Sanitizing wipes are available for you to clean your props
- Ventilated spaces, HVAC System, HEPA filters, and open windows!
Registration is now open for in-studio classes.
*Not yet vaccinated? We have options for you! Check out one of our outdoor classes or continue with us online.
However you participate, we appreciate YOU!
[expand title=”Livestream / Online Classes”]
How do our Live-stream classes work?
- Sign up via our website or Mindbody App at least 30 min prior to class (you can purchase a single class or use your class card/membership)
- Download the Zoom app onto your device
- You will receive an email including a link to the Zoom live video when you have completed registration for the class.
- Hot tip – Remember to mute your video to avoid echoing–you can unmute the video when you have questions
- If you have an issue with connecting please contact email@example.com. We will be monitoring this email account throughout online classes to provide tech support.
- Please note, some livestream classes offer a class recording and are denoted in the name of the class. The class recording will be emailed to you within 24 hours of the class and available for your viewing for 7 days.