Dear Friends of Evolution,
Due to the need for social distancing and to prevent the spread of COVID 19, we have closed our onsite yoga classes and onsite physical therapy. We have now taken both of our practices fully online. What this means for you:
- Any class that is currently listed on our schedule as online and will be available for you to take at home
- You can still use your 10 class pass or unlimited memberships to take a class and directly interact with the teacher and other students if you wish
- We are using Zoom to allow you to attend the class using your computer, tablet or phone. Zoom is free to use for our students.
- We can now see patients for telehealth visits in our Physical Therapy Practice
If you are a physical therapy client, We have started to see patients via telehealth video conferencing on 3/23/2020 to be able to offer treatment to you from the comfort of your own home, we are also offering limited in-person appointments. We can now see New Clients for most insurance companies. Please call 802-864-9642 or email email@example.com if you would like to book an appointment or learn more information about our services. We will let you know the status of your insurance coverage for telehealth visits.
What to expect with a telehealth visit: With video conferencing, we are able to see you in real time, take a thorough history, assess range of motion, strength, movement disorders, gait, and evaluation of functional performance. Treatment may include instruction in pain management, activity modification, posture correction, instruction in a home exercise program including yoga, stretching, strengthening, breathing exercises, balance, and functional exercise. If you are working from home, we assess and provide feedback on your home office set-up. Please reach contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about whether your condition can be treated via a telehealth visit.
Instructions on how to register and participate in yoga classes:
- Go to our schedule on our website or use the MindBody app and find the class you want to take.
- Click the Register button beside the class.
- Follow the screen prompts to sign in to your Mind Body account.
- Sign up for the class on our roster and you will now immediately receive a link to your online class
- Download Zoom to your computer, tablet or phone, it’s free!
- 10 minutes before class, click on the zoom link in your email and you will see the class open up on your screen
- You will be able to communicate with the instructor on your microphone at the beginning of class and via online chat on the sidebar during your class.
- You have the option to keep your video on or off. If you keep it on, the instructor can see you and can offer cues to correct your alignment.
- Position your tablet so that you can be seen lying down on your mat or standing. This usually means moving the device 6 feet in front of you or changing the angle during class.
- When you have your video-enabled, other members of the class can also see you, so feel free to turn your video off if you want.
- Mute your microphone once class has started.
- At the end of class, the instructor will invite participants to turn their microphones and video back on, if you would like to say hi to the other class participants. We feel this is an important way to keep our community connected.
We appreciate your patience as we navigate these new waters and transition to an online learning experience for you. As a small business owner, I hope that you will continue to support us so that we can keep our practice open. If you are an unlimited member, you will receive a google doc with a link to all of the classes, so that you don’t have to wait for a zoom link. Please add your name to the class roster so that we ensure our teachers get paid correctly. We look forward to seeing you in the virtual studio and are dreaming about our Yoga on the Lake Classes this summer at the Sailing Center.
Thank you for your ongoing support.