Booking Bliss: Friday July 20, Two Massages for $100
The word bliss conjures up different images for different people. Some imagine chocolate, others meditation. But the notion of bliss resulting from a good massage is pretty much universal. Even if you have never had a professional massage, if you’ve had a friend work out the kinks in your shoulder, you know what I mean.
The healing power of touch is backed by science and boo-boo kissing mommies the world over. Touch is our natural reaction to pain and stress. It soothes while it conveys compassion and support. Massage takes this stress-relief and support to a deeper level with just the right pressure from experienced, therapeutic hands. At Evolution, those healing hands belong to Annemarie Altadonna and Natalia Singh.
The more massage you get, the better you feel. Here are some of the other great benefits of massage:
- Increases circulation – massage helps the body pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs
- Stimulates the flow of lymph, the body’s natural defense system, against toxic invaders. For example, in breast cancer patients, massage has been shown to increase the cells that fight cancer.
- Increased circulation of blood and lymph systems improves the condition of the body’s largest organ – the skin.
- Relaxes and softens injured and overused muscles
- Reduces spasms and cramping
- Increases joint flexibility.
- Reduces recovery time, helps prepare for strenuous workouts and eliminates subsequent pains of the athlete at any level.
- Releases endorphins – the body’s natural painkiller – and is being used in chronic illness, injury and recovery from surgery to control and relieve pain.
- Improves range-of-motion and decreases discomfort for patients with low back pain.
- Relieves pain for migraine sufferers and decreases the need for medication. (from www.massagetherapy.com)
If these benefits alone do not sway you to the massage table, think of the bliss…Evolution Yoga invites you to know bliss this Friday, July 20th, with a Twofer Massage Special. Two Table Massages for $100! The Offer lasts only one day. Call, Buy online or at the Studio. Book your massages on Friday, schedule them for anytime.